[TYPO3] TMENU from other table than 'pages'

Rens Admiraal typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Sat May 5 12:11:14 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a TMENU from records stored in another table than
the 'pages' table. Doing that I encouter a little problem :-(

I've used the following post as a resource: http://
lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2007-January/035637.html

The database structure is as follows:
tablename: e.g. table
fields: uid, pid, pgroup, title

The uid, title and pid fields do what they normally do in typo, and
pgroup is the column I use in my script. All items showed in the menu
must have pgroup=0

So far, so good. The only thing I just can't accomplish is creating
the correct link. The link must point to a page id which has nothing
to do with this table, and has a constant value of 29. With
stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams I try to add &pgroup=uid (in which
uid has to be replaced by the value of field:uid), but it just
doesn't work...

The menu constantly makes the following link: index.php?id=uid (and
again, uid = field:uid)

This is the TypoScript I use (menuFunc.php contains the script of
Kasper which you can find in the message I refer to above):

page.includeLibs.usermenu = fileadmin/menuFunc.php

temp.testmenu = HMENU
temp.testmenu.1 = TMENU
temp.testmenu.1 {
     expAll = 0
     wrap = <ul>|</ul>
     itemArrayProcFunc = user_itemArrayProcFuncTest
     itemArrayProcFunc.userFunc.oe_table = table
     itemArrayProcFunc.userFunc.select.pidInList = 26
     itemArrayProcFunc.userFunc.select.orderBy = sorting
     itemArrayProcFunc.userFunc.select.where = pgroup=0
     NO {
        ATagBeforeWrap = 0
        linkWrap = <li>|</li>
        stdWrap.data = field:title
        stdWrap.typolink.parameter.data = 29
        stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams = field:uid
        stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams.wrap= &pgroup=|
       #stdWrap.data = debug:data
    }
}