[TYPO3] TYPO3, warnings with mb_strstr()

Bernez Johann goulmak at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:31:32 CEST 2007

Hi list.

I recently update my PHP to version 5.2 but since then one fonction shows
warning all the time. It's strstr().
For information I'm using TYPO3 4.0.1 on a debian with PHP5.2

The messages are : *Warning*: mb_strstr()
[function.mb-strstr<http://webtest.trinaps.com/typo3/function.mb-strstr>]:
Empty haystack in *
/var/www/trinaps.com/webtest/cms/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php* on line *
1352*

I tried different configuration in php.ini like mbstring.func_overload
0 0because I've read in some topics this could hide this warning...
But it still doesn't work, only with TYPO3. I'm using eGroupWear in the same
server, I also had this error but with this new configuration it's now
working...

I don't really know what to do. Will this warning disapear if I update TYPO3
to 4.1.1 ? Or does the problem come from PHP ? Does someone know it and the
way to correct it ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Bernez Johann
Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbeliard