[TYPO3] Intro to workspaces

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri May 4 17:56:46 CEST 2007

Hi!

Talks at t3dd07 showed that there is a strong demand for simple
documentation about workspaces. So I started preparing some slides. Here
you can get the first set, named "Introduction to TYPO3 workspaces":

http://typo3bloke.net/fileadmin/presentations/workspaces/Workspaces.pdf

It is really the very first draft and it serves as overview only, to get
you familiar with workspaces. I plan to make at least two more (for
admins and developers). Comments are very welcome.

CCing to core team list since they do no always read English list.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs