[TYPO3] Menus, custom first item and ACT

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Fri May 4 14:42:30 CEST 2007

Hi T3 list,

I am doing a website that has a main menu that has a smaller home page
tab link than the other items. Also the active link is a fixed colour
and the non-active links highlight on a mouse over.

If I set the home tab's id by hard coding it into the menu wrap, I can't
get the ACT highlight to work. If I don't hard code it, I can't define
the id to make it smaller.

Is there a way to get this working?

Thank you,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS