[TYPO3] Automatic ordening of header tags

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri May 4 09:34:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

Ok mine works essentially very much like this, where I wrap the headline
from the first content object (if it has a headline) in a h1 tag and all
other headlines are left to how the user intended.

What I'm doing here is copying the lib.stdHeader to a different newly
defined lib.stdHeaderNEW (for other reasons not relevant). Then I remap
the tt_content rendering so it becomes different for each column. Next I
give all content items in just the maincol where the content item is not
the first item the new lib.stdWrapNEW headline rendering. (the first
content item doesn't get any type of lib.stdHeader at all in the main
column)

Then I pull out the headline from the first content item in my
temp.maincol.5 and render it in a special way.

*warning* I know it probably looks convoluted, but I needed it this way
for various reasons. yours probably doesn't need to be like this at all.

hope that helps,
Ty

lib.stdheader.stdWrap.dataWrap >
lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag = <h1>|</h1>
lib.stdheader.10.2.fontTag = <h2>|</h2>
lib.stdheader.10.3.fontTag = <h3>|</h3>
lib.stdheader.10.4.fontTag = <h4>|</h4>
lib.stdheader.10.5.fontTag = <h5>|</h5>

lib.stdHeaderNEW < lib.stdheader

temp.customRender = CASE
temp.customRender {
    key.field = colPos
    default < tt_content
    0 < tt_content
    1 < tt_content
    2 < tt_content
    3 < tt_content

    0{
	header.10=COA
	header.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.field.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	text.10=COA
	text.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	image.10=COA
	image.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	textpic.10.10=COA
	textpic.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	textpic.20.text.10.10=COA
	textpic.20.text.10.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	bullets.10=COA
	bullets.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	table.10=COA
	table.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	uploads.10=COA
	uploads.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	multimedia.10=COA
	multimedia.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	mailform.10=COA
	mailform.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	search.10=COA
	search.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	login.10=COA
	login.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	menu.10=COA
	menu.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	shortcut.10=COA
	shortcut.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	list.10=COA
	list.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
	page_php_content_pi1.10=COA
	page_php_content.10{
		10=< lib.stdHeaderNEW
		if.value=1
		if.isGreaterThan.data = cObj:parentRecordNumber
		}
    }
}

tt_content >
tt_content < temp.customRender

temp.maincol = COA
temp.maincol.5 = CONTENT
temp.maincol.5 {
		table = tt_content
		select.orderBy = sorting
		select.where = colPos=0
		select.max = 1
		select.languageField = sys_language_uid
		select.selectFields = header,header_position,header_layout
}
temp.maincol.5.renderObj = COA
temp.maincol.5.renderObj.10 < lib.stdheader
temp.maincol.5.renderObj.10{
		10.1.fontTag = <h1 class="pgh">|</h1>
		10.2.fontTag = <h1 class="pgh">|</h1>
		10.3.fontTag = <h1 class="pgh">|</h1>