[TYPO3] Remove tags coming from RTE

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Thu May 3 21:14:17 CEST 2007

Hi guys (and girls of course!),
is it possible to remove tags that come from the RTE via stdWrap?

Background:
An extension we use has a RTE text field in the backend, which nicely
wraps all paragraphs with <p>-tags (as intended for all other
extensions). However, we don't want <p>-tags in the FE output of this
particular extension.

There must be some way to strip off all html tags that the rte inserted
when rendering the content for FE output, right?

Cheers,
Ro

PS: We tried:
   [ext_ts_path].linkDescription_stdWrap.stripHtml = 1

and

   [ext_ts_path].linkDescription_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
   [ext_ts_path].linkDescription_stdWrap {
     parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap >
     parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.removeWrapping = 1
     HTMLparser.removeTags = p
     parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag =
   }

...without any luck.