[TYPO3] Problem in Extension Manager

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu May 3 18:20:50 CEST 2007

> When i clik on the Retrieve/Update button in the extension manager a
> got the following message:
>
> The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been
> fetched.
>
> And the list is not updatet, and it has only a few extension, and
> things like tt_news and templavoila is mising.
>
> The memory limit is set to 128.
>
> I have searched on Google, and it seems that there is others with the
> same problem, but I have not been able to find the solution.

Go to the "settings" section and check the "Enable extensions without review
(basic security check)" box. Then click on retrieve/update again.
Since most of the extensions are not reviewed yet, the list of available
extension is quite short without checking the box.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de