[TYPO3] Custom PHP-Code but not in template

Rafal Markut rafal.markut at mediawave.de
Thu May 3 16:53:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

> We use pubcookie for single sign on here.  After people log on the central
> pubcookie login server, they can access typo3 without logging in again.
> Not clear how your single sign on system is implemented, but you may want
> to get some ideas by reading the code of the Pubcookie SSO (jm_pubcookie)
> extension on typo3.org.  It's simple.  Also, http://www.single-signon.com/
> might be helpful.

this is single-signon system. We have already our single-sign-system. I want
only to "connect" our SSO with typo3 application i.e. call php code which:
1. asks our SSO - are you logged in ? - if not then user is redirected to
login site of SSO (not typo3), if yes then step 2 <- this part has been
done.
2. code which performs logon into typo3 application and redirects to
home-page of typo3 application <- I don't know where should I put this code.

best regards,
Rafal