[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register and error in upload image [OT]

otto at webspinnerij.nl otto at webspinnerij.nl
Wed May 2 17:46:28 CEST 2007

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Namens Christopher
Torgalson
Verzonden: woensdag 2 mei 2007 17:04
Aan: TYPO3 English
Onderwerp: Re: [TYPO3] sr_feuser_register and error in upload image [OT]

Hi Franz,

On 5/2/07, Franz Holzinger <franz at fholzinger.com> wrote:
> Roberto Torresani a écrit :
> > Hi Franz!
> >
> > 2007/5/2, Franz Holzinger <franz at fholzinger.com>:
> >>
> >> Test with the current upload of 2.5.6.
> >>
> >> Franz
> >

> > I installed the version 2.5.6 and I receive that error.
> >
> > I must reinstall it?
>

> Yes, reinstall this version from today.

I wanted to ask you to reconsider whether it's a good idea to continue
differentiating versions of this extension using the beta/stable flags
instead of using the version numbers. Unless I've mis-counted, this is
the third version of 2.5.6...

Aside from the confusion it causes, it also makes it more difficult to
use the EM to update the extension (i.e. since it makes it necessary
to remove the extension entirely before re-importing it). Though
perhaps this just points to the need for more improvements to the
EM...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

Hi Franz,
What is the advantage of keeping the same number?
If you can explain this issue people will probably stop asking this same
question over and over again.

Regards Otto