[TYPO3] TemplaVoila Main Template

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 2 16:20:46 CEST 2007

Hi!

Kuldev Singh wrote:
> I am creating a site where I have to change top banner and some
> contents, on few pages, so I created Content Element on Main Template in
> templavoila as you can see attachment image. I have also written some TS
> code,

<rant>
Your message is too large because of attached image, which does not give
any useful information. Mailing list rules ask not to post attachments
directly because it creates huge amount of traffic for typo3.org servers.

Also templavoila has its own list where all questions about tv are
posted. So two missing hits...
</rant>

> so that image can inherit by child page if there is no image specified.
>
> but it is not working. plz suggest me what I do or is there any mistake?.
>
> TS:

Unclear where this TS goes and how you use it in TV. Seems like you did
not really read TV tutorial, do you?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/