[TYPO3] localization problems - Romanian language

Gabi Verzea gabi_verzea at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 09:32:06 CEST 2007

Thank yu for your response. Indeed I have then mixed up - the english content is actually romanian and the romanian one is english. But shouldn't the website still list the contents, but the other way around? My problem is that for both english and romanain I get the same content.

I have changed the typoscript in the following manner, and now even the menu doesn't change anymore when I change the language: