[TYPO3] Show pages to BE users only?

Julian [JRK Software] julian at jrksoftware.com
Tue May 1 13:29:38 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,
Thank you very much for your reply.

I've played a bit with both ext:simulatebe and "Backenduser Area" page
types, however:

1. Seems i cannot get simulatebe working under Typo3 4.1. Not sure if it
is just me or it is not compatible with the latest Typo3. There are some
other reports about it not working with 4.1. Anyone have it working?

2. I'm trying to find a way to show "Backend user area" pages (doktype
6) in the menu, but with no success so far. Any hints about it?

Thank you very much,
Julian