[TYPO3] RealURL - 404 - multilingual one tree

Eligio Colutta eliosh at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:19:03 CEST 2007

Hi List,
i have a problem with 404 error code and realurl.

I searched on the list, on google, but i never find a similar problem.

I have 3 lang on my site (it, en, fr) and typo3 set correct url:

domainname.info/it/page.html
domainname.info/en/page.html
domainname.info/fr/page.html

if i try to open
domainname.info/<LANGUAGE_CODE>/kdjfhskdjfh
typo gave me the 404 html error code (CORRECT)

But if i try to open
domainname.info/lkdjlsdjkflakjsdfu
typo bring me to the home page with a 200 html code (NOT CORRECT)

here is my localconf.php (only realrul conf)

thanks

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['addRootLineFields'].= ',tx_realurl_pathsegment';

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
        'domainname.info' => array(
                'init' => array(
                        'enableCHashCache' => 1,
                        'respectSimulateStaticURLs' => 0,
                        'postVarSet_failureMode' => '',
                        'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 0,
                        'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 0,
                        'postVarSet_failureMode' => 'ignore'
                ),
                'preVars' => array(
                        array(
                                'GETvar' => 'no_cache',
                                'valueMap' => array(
                                        'no_cache' => 1,
                                ),
                                'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                        ),
                        array(
                                'GETvar' => 'L',
                                'valueMap' => array(
                                        'it' => '0',
                                        'en' => '1',
                                        'fr' => '2',
                                ),
                                'valueDefault' => 'it',
                        ),
                ),
                'fileName' => array (
                        'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => true,
                        'index' => array(
                                'index.html' => array(
                                        'keyValues' => array (
//                                              'type' => 0,
                                        )
                                ),
                                'backend.php' => array(
                                        'keyValues' => array (
                                                'type' => 100,
                                        )
                                ),
                                'print' => array(
                                        'keyValues' => array(
                                                'type' => 98,
                                        )
                                ),
                        ),
                ),
                'postVarSets' => array(
                      '_DEFAULT' => array (
                              'article' => array(
                                  array(
                                     'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
                                  ),
                                  array(
                                     'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[backPid]',
                                  ),
                              ),
                              'category' => array(
                                  array(
                                     'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[cat]',
                                  ),
                              ),
                              'neste' => array(
                                  array(
                                     'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[pointer]',
                                        ),
                                ),
                        ),
                ),
                'pagePath' => array(
                        'type' => 'user',
                        'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
                        'spaceCharacter' => '-',
                        'languageGetVar' => 'L',
                        'rootpage_id' => 1,
                        'expireDays' => 3