[TYPO3] Two or more images with different capion for each image.

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:58:58 CEST 2007

OK. This might be a question with an easy answer, but I just can't work
it out.

When I ad the content element "Images Only" I get the same options as
with the content element "Text with image".

The problem is that I can only ad one caption, alternative text, title
text etc. All these are assigned to the first image. The other images
have no caption or alternative text.

Any suggestions on how to ad several images and assign individual captions?

Also suggestions for extensions that makes BE image handling easier are
most welcome.

Thanks

/Morten