[TYPO3] rlmp_flashdetection

mikkel vinter mikkelvinter at mavk.dk
Sat Mar 31 21:19:22 CEST 2007

Hi !

Regarding extention "rlmp_flashdetection". In short: I build a Flash XML
photo gallery which I have tested in flash, here it works fine.
I have inserted my flash file in T3 as described in the
 "rlmp_flashdetection" manual and everything works fine.
When I test the page form the BE "save and view page". Apparently the XML
file is read and images shows on the page and buttons works as well.
When I open a new browser window and go directly to the page in FE. I get
only an empty flash window with inactive buttons.
I can't figure out where the problem are, whether it's my Flash file,
something in the extension or something in Typo3.
If anyone of you had similar problem or just any good ideas on where to
locate the problem. I would really like to hear from you.

I run T3 v. 4.1  auto_template and rlmp_tmplselector, which works fine

Mikkel Vinter