[TYPO3] Accessibility: Typo3 vs other CMS

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 30 07:27:25 CEST 2007

'ello Christopher

(No I don't ever sleep which is why, before you ask I'm up at 6am and
emailing and listening to NIN)

True, but in the UK its about accessibility and usability. Organisations
like the RNIB and such have a big impact here on the web that it is
important that the BE is accessible as well as the FE.  And I have no
doubt that it would be hard to implement but the simple fact is that the
UK, the US and most of the world will sooner or later require it to be
accessible.