[TYPO3] freeCap Captcha and Tip-A-Friend

Aji Johannes aji.yahya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:20:27 CEST 2007

Thorsten Kahler schrieb:
> Hi Johannes,
>
> thx for your reminder :-) I have a new version of tip-a-friend on my disk,
> that integrates sr_freecap. I will upload it to the subversion repository at
> sourceforge today. A new release in TER should be possible today, too.
>
> Regards
> Thorsten
>
> Aji Johannes wrote on 27.03.2007 22:17:
>> Hello List,
>>
>> did you integrated sr_freecap in Tip-A-Friend ?? if yes, how? could you
>> please tell me ??
>>

>> many Thanks
>>
>> Johannes

Hi Thorsten,
thank you for your reply.
after i post this Mail, i fixed Captcha ext. with TipAFriend but im
really interessed to Free-Captcha, because of that im realy thankful  to
you for uploading the Ext. ill check TER tomorow. (there is no update
available now);-)

Vielen Dank im Voraus

viele Grüße aus Stuttgart

Johannes