[TYPO3] TinyRTE - Paragraphs and Line Breaks

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 17:24:19 CEST 2007

Hi Tyler,

I have finally managed to get through to my Network guys and so can now
edit the global files.

Thank you so much for your help though. It is honestly much appreciated
(and your solution sounds like a really neat idea too 8) ).

Thanks,

Ben :D

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS