[TYPO3] Accessibility: Typo3 vs other CMS

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Thu Mar 29 10:11:56 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have been a (quite happy) user of Typo3 for some years.
I happened to read an article about choosing an accessible CMS, which
compares several CMS, including Typo3, about accessibility features:

http://juicystudio.com/article/choosing-an-accessible-cms.php

According to it, Typo3 accessibility is quite bad in comparison with
other CMS. What do you think about it? I know that a great job is being
done about improving the user interface: maybe Typo3 should/could be
improved a lot for a better accessibility?
Greetings

Claudio