[TYPO3] [TYPO3 4.1] can't collapse JS tree menu

Michael Ludwig michaellud at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:34:42 CEST 2007

Hi Nils,

2007/3/28, Nils K. Windisch <info at nkwindisch.de>:
> had the same problem. uninstalling "Improved t3skin" fixed it.

that's exactly what I wanted to write yesterday evening.
Sorry for not replying to my initial post yesterday but gmail was
offline for quite a time yesterday evening.
So what Nils stated above (uninstalling t3skin_improved) solved the
problem - but I would love to get both functions working together.

Does anyone know sth. about this topic?
This is about TYPO3 4.1 and t3skin_improved (v1.5.0) and the pagetree
which is not collapsing but expanding.

Cherios,
Michael