[TYPO3] Printlink ###content### not substituted

Lasse Guldsborg lasse at clioonline.dk
Wed Mar 28 13:28:19 CEST 2007

Hi Peter

Where do I edit the plugin.alt.print (98) ?

I can see in the Template Analyzer that it has the setup shown below. But I
don't know how to change it..?

Best regards,
Lasse

[GLOBAL]
alt_print >
alt_print = PAGE
alt_print.typeNum=98
alt_print.stylesheet = {$plugin.alt.print.file.stylesheet}

alt_print.10 = TEMPLATE
alt_print.10 {
  template = FILE
  template.file = {$plugin.alt.print.file.template}
  marks {
    PAGE_TITLE = TEXT
    PAGE_TITLE.field = title
    PAGE_SUBTITLE = TEXT
    PAGE_SUBTITLE.field = subtitle
    PAGE_AUTHOR = TEXT
    PAGE_AUTHOR.field = author
    PAGE_AUTHOR.required=1
    PAGE_AUTHOR.typolink.parameter.field = author_email
    PAGE_UID = TEXT
    PAGE_UID.field = uid
    CONTENT < styles.content.get
  }