[TYPO3] feuser and tt_address decisionmaking

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Wed Mar 28 10:37:30 CEST 2007

Hi Tony,

Tony Lush wrote on 25.03.2007 17:25:
> We are building a site which will have both public and member-only areas, and wish to have a number of additional fields of member information available. I am confused about which extensions to use to do this most effectively.

tt_address can not be used for frontend logins, so there's no decision about
this.

The already mentioned sr_feuser_register is fine for all tasks that concern
registration and editing of FE user data. Additionally you migth want to use
 plugin "user listing" of extension newloginbox to have a configurable user
list.

Access restrictions of the kind you mentioned are implemented in the core
and don't need any extensions.

Regards
Thorsten