[TYPO3] ow can i know number pages on a given level in page tree?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Mar 28 09:21:46 CEST 2007

Hi Andrew.
You can use the "numRows" property to get a number returned. You can use it
on all tables, but here's an example that uses the pages table..

-- cut --
lib.numberOfSubpages = COA
lib.numberOfSubpages {
 10 = TEXT
 10.numRows {
  table = pages
  select.pidInList.data =  pages:uid
 }
 10.wrap = <div>Number of Subpages to this page:&nbsp;|</div>
}

page.555 < lib.numberOfSubpages
-- cut --

The above example returns the number of subpages of the current page, so if
you need it from a specific page, just change the line:
  select.pidInList.data =  pages:uid

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1175057327.10814.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...