[TYPO3] standard solution for "inc/dec font size"

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 27 21:25:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I need to implement two buttons "increase font size" and "decrease
> font
> size" on a typo3 website. Is there a standard solution (extension?)
> for this or do I have to write separate CSS rules and implement
> the switching myself?

AFAIK there are two extensions: fontsize and dynamicfontsize. I tried
the first one which works well but is buggy with Firefox (page is
rendered with normal font size first, then with modified font size,
so text appears to pop suddenly). I never had time to try the second
one.

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique