[TYPO3] [Cache] Page with condition

Sylvain Gourvil sylvain.gourvil at mediasmart.fr
Tue Mar 27 15:25:37 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have a little problem and I could not find any solution.
Here's a part of my TS Setup code

myContent = COA
myContent {
    10 = COA
    20 = COA
    10 {
            10 < styles.content.get
                if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|categoryId
    }
        20 {
            10 < temp.KiSomNousContent
                if.isTrue.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|categoryId
    }
}

While working in local, it works fine. The content changes according to
request.

But I have just exported my website on a dedicated server and all works
fine except that this kind of code does not work anymore. I explain : I
refresh the page once and all is fine. But after that the page seems to
be in cache accorgin to the pid even if requests args are not the same.
So the content is aalways the same !!
I could not find the config for thaht.
I have done nothing special during install and just imported my t3d file.

Thanks in advance.