[TYPO3] Let's rate!

Dmitry Pikhno dpi at goldenplanet.com
Tue Mar 27 13:03:20 CEST 2007

Hello world!

There are hundreds and hundreds extensions in repository, but only
small part of them are rated. What a shame! I suggest following: open
one of your most used typo3 site, then go to Ext. Manager and step by
step rate all extensions that you usually use. We have to say "thanks"
to those people who develop these nice and useful extensions!

Help the community, Your opinion could help other users to make right
choice. And otherwise, Your bad rankings could save a lot of time and
nerves of all those who could try it ...

--
Dmitry Pikhno
Web-Developer
mailto:dpi at goldenplanet.com