[TYPO3] reverse proxy - varnish

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:55:26 CEST 2007

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> I've seen a post by Allan Jacobsen in typo3.teams.typo3org that seems to be
> of interest for you:
>
> | Allan Jacobsen wrote:
> | Hi
> |
> | Some time ago I promised to make some test with the new reverse
> | proxyserver software called varnish.
> | I finally got it made during the christmas days and have written a few
> | webpages that are available here: http://www.mit-inter.net/
> | The are debian sarge and ubuntu dapper packages for download.
> |
> | Best regards
> | Allan Jacobsen
>
> => http://www.mit-inter.net/index.php?id=15

Yes, this is interesting and I also keep eye on Varnish because it is a
very promising software. But Varnish lacks proper documentation. If I
could just take manual, read it and follow, than we could already have a
tutorial on installing and using Varnish. But without proper Varnish
documentation it will take too much time :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs