[TYPO3] after update to 4.1 fe users login doesn't work (newloginbox 3.01)

jj jr at modan.ch
Sat Mar 24 11:58:30 CET 2007

>> i updated to typo3 4.1 and now my fe users login doesn't seem to work
>> any more. i then updated the version of newloginbox (was 2.6 or so) to
>> 3.01 but it still doesn't work.
>
> I had that problem, too, and a DB compare/update in the install tool
> solved the problem for me.

Hi Oliver,

thanks a lot, i now found another posting that indicates that what you
are writing is exactly true. now i found out that i almost probably have
another issue with the install tool under php 5.2.1

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-install/2007-March/000287.html

i have to solve that first before i can confirm your suggestion.

thank you for your help,

joachim