[TYPO3] List module improvements

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 23 23:40:49 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

this looks interesting, maybe it's worth to be added to TYPO3 core...

If you are interested, please make a patch, add a switch to make it
configurable, then attach it to the bugtracker, and post a note in
typo3.teams.bugs.

- michael

[http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/list_adv/1.0.0/view/

--