[TYPO3] Getting GraphicsMagick Installed

Gerri Tomlinson gerri at tomlinson.uk.net
Fri Mar 23 23:45:50 CET 2007

Hello Franz,

Thanks for replying.  I've read these already.  I actually just fixed it in
the last ten minutes by adding 'gm' and the config files to the /usr/bin/
directory.  I'm not sure how safe this is (and I'm aware it's certainly not
best practise!), permissions are set to read only for the config files but
at least all is working now.

Thanks again,

Gerri