[TYPO3] List module improvements

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:41:06 CET 2007

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:25:30 +0100, Nikolas Hagelstein wrote
with subject "Re: [TYPO3] List module improvements":

> Dmitry Pikhno wrote:
> > Nikolas Hagelstein wrote:
> >> 1. Configurable number of records per page.
> >
> > but there is field "Show records" at the bottom of List module. Why
> > not to use it?
> Sorry i wasnt clear enought. I thought of a persistent way. Perhaps
> configurable via
> TS config.

not exactly pure TS:

from the "TYPO3 Kochbuch" Recipe 6.6:
(free translation of the first paragraph on the fly)

----
PROBLEM
if you want to change the number of shown records from 20 to 100 or more.

SOLUTION
create an extension as given in recipe 15.2 and open teh file
ext_tables.php in the extension-directory. Insert the following code to
extend the maximum records from table tt_content:

	t3lib::loadTCA('tt_content');
	$TCA['tt_content']['interface']['maxDBListItems'] = '100';
	$TCA['tt_content']['interface']['maxSingleDBListItems'] = '300';

you enable a longer List in overview as in detail-view for the table.
----

good luck
bernd

--