[TYPO3] where are css files?

Marko Milosevic marko.milosevic at deepscreen.ch
Fri Mar 23 13:15:33 CET 2007

> In my situation (typo3 4.0.4), those classes are defined by the
> CSS_styled_content extension in the file
> typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/static under the following section
>
> plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE
>
> If you don't like those default styles, you can disable it in your
> typoscript template by
>
> plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >
>
> And define your own style in, say, my.css file and reference it like this.
>
> page.includeCSS {
>     file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/my.css
> }
>
> It's not recommended to change the original stylesheet file coming along
> with the extension because changes made there would be overwritten by
> possible extension upgrade.
>
> HTH,
>
> Bing

Thanks!

It helps a lot, but I still have some problems... I.e. there is defined
something defined for <p> tags, and I can't find where. All I can do is
to redefine <p> in my stylesheet, and it works :-), but its not the best
way...

Or, different thing, there is predefined class "bodytext", I cant find
where, so I'm using the same trick to make it work...

So, where can I find these classes, its not too important, I'm managing
these problems somehow, but it would be nice if I could find best solution.

Thanks, again!