[TYPO3] List module improvements

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Mar 23 09:54:06 CET 2007

Dmitry Pikhno kirjoitti:
> Hello, Tapio.
>
>> I would like that you would contact to Maximo Cuadros
>> <mcuadros at gmail.com>, who has made AJAX support for the list.
>> I think that if people must choose, which improvements to use,
>> they would prefer Maximo's changes. But if both changes would be
>> combined, that would be nice.
>
> What extension of Maximo are you talking about?

Maximo is developing AJAX support for the list module.
Concerning his work your extension doesn't cause problems because
you have not changed existing functionality of changed core methods but
just added
to them some new code.

Anyway I'll add your funtionality into future versions of
my plugin. But I should make some language label - or try search
if some core plugin uses 'First' ect. labels.
Plugins should *always* have proper localization - not direct texts but
*always* usage of language files.

those should be like
$GLOBALS['LANG']->sL('LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:login.username')

You have uploaded you plugint to TER half-made.

BTW. 'Previous' not 'previos'