[TYPO3] GMENU wrap question

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:08:36 CET 2007

Hi,

On 3/22/07, Tyler Kraft <headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > Try using entryLevel within the HMENU setup.
> > Something like that:
>

> I though of that but I didn't know if entry level worked with GMENU?
> (forgive the ignorance as I've never ever built a GMENU - my thought is
> if I can't do it with html/css then perhaps its not a great idea to
> start with. Fonts might be the only exception for me ;-) )

If that's your only reason (and if you're prepared to build GIFBUILDER
objects for a GMENU anyhow), you may be interested in my FIR extension
[1], [2]. It's basically a set of TS objects that can help you to
build headers and menus using CSS image replacement.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/bh_firtools/1.2.2/