[TYPO3] RealURL Problem with double array in GetVar (tx_sgglossary)

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Fri Mar 23 01:06:56 CET 2007

Hi together,

On a the page www.christ-konkret.de I'm working with typo3 4.0.4 and realURL
1.1.4
everything works fine except the realURL setup for the glossary
the orgURL for the searpage is:
when I setup :
/***********************/
'uebersicht' => array(
array (
'GETvar' => 'tx_sgglossary_pi1[searchmode]',
'valueMap' => array('lexikon' => 1,),
),
array (
'GETvar' => 'tx_sgglossary_pi1[search][abc]',
'valueMap' => array('a_ae' => 'aä','o_oe' => 'aä','u_ue' => 'aä',),
),
),
/***********************/
I get the link:
--> /uebersicht/lexikon.htmla_ae
in the link list for the letters instead of
 --> /uebersicht/lexikon/all.html
typing the second version into the browser works absolutly fine ... a
.htmla_ae at the end is not really nice ...
As far as I see it must depend on the double array [search][abc] ... but
I've no idea how to fix that ...
btw: if I change the order of the GETvar params I get -->
/uebersicht//lexikon.htmla_ae

You can see the strange result on http://www.christ-konkret.de/?id=177
on http://www.christ-konkret.de/?id=119 I've left out the second GETvar and
get the right result (with the 'normal' parameter at the end)

With every other extension (tt_news, kb_shop) everything works fine.

Would be great to get some help from you