[TYPO3] one player for multiple videos?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Mar 22 22:30:21 CET 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to have one player and a list of videos on a page and
depending  on the selection, the player plays the selected video from the
list?  It's kinda like what youtube.com does.

I've tried almost all the video or media player extensions I could find in
the extension repository on typo3.org.  But the way almost all of of them
works is you have to select a video file in the backend, and then that
video is played in the player on the frontend.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Bing