[TYPO3] Retrieving RECORD bodycontent via TS?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 22 20:48:01 CET 2007

> Tyler's response was "you are dumb to even be using the RECORDS cObject
> for this."

No it wasn't -what it did say was the syntax is wrong and to look at
TSref. I said that because the values you are using are not correct.
Those are facts!

It doesn't display properly because you need to pass it through
lib.parseFunc - check, using the typoscript object browser, how that is
done for the body text field  of content. You'll see you need to
probably create it as  COa to get the maximum help. Or you can apply the
stdWrap and then parseFunc to your HTML like this:

lib.contentGoesHere.conf.tt_content = HTML
lib.contentGoesHere.conf.tt_content.value.field = bodytext
lib.contentGoesHere.conf.tt_content.value.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc

because the value property ahs the stdWrap feature on it you don't need
to add the stdWrap part in there. Now thats not tested but I'm willing
to bet it is what you want to do and probably 90% there if it doesn't work.

hth