[TYPO3] Retrieving RECORD bodycontent via TS?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 22 20:40:50 CET 2007

Jason

You know...

I didn't say you were an idiot, nor did I think it. If I did think that
I probably wouldn't have replied but instead left you to bash your head
against a wall wondering how to get the content. I simply pointed out
some facts! And then I gave you a hint on how to get what you wanted.
I'm not going to do it for you, and it wasn't meant as a offensive response.

If you spent all day pouring over TSref then why would you just randomly
create an additional property for 'source'? Thats akin to mounting 17
extra wheels to a car and then wondering why it doesn't drive the way
you wanted it to - because it wasn't built to have an extra 17 wheels.
And NO the example doesn't retrieve part of a record, it retrieve ALL of
that record, but then goes on to create its own rendering definition
through the 'conf' property - which your not doing, but would be one
method of getting what you want. But again that's mentioned in TSref...

So perhaps instead of assuming that I think your an idiot, start by
looking at the response I gave and going to look at what I offered as
explanation, example or suggestion. It might help you actually.