[TYPO3] 4.1 Installation DB Update

Felipe Knaesel Koch felipe at lcc.furb.br
Thu Mar 22 18:26:43 CET 2007

Hello list,

Yesterday I updated my installation of TYPO3 (4.0.4 -> 4.1). In the
first login I was advised to change the compatibility mode trough
running the Update option in the Install Tool, which I did.

In the Update process, I checked the box to show me the queries that
would be performed and he returned me no queries at all and said the
update process was completed.

My site then run fine for the moment. Later I found out that the FE
login process wasn't working.

Trough a debug process I realized that my fe_sessions table was missing
the (new from 4.1) field ses_permanent. I had to install the ext
core_permalogin so that it create that field. After that, everything
seems fine. I haven't found any other issue with the update process, but
I haven't finished checking everything yet.

Anyone had any similar problem? The update process did any change?

Thanks!

Felipe Knaesel Koch