[TYPO3] Using RSS Feed Import with TemplaVoila?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 22 13:51:38 CET 2007

Hi,

> Does anybody have an example of how to use the RSS Feed Import
> extension
> (n_rdfimport) with TemplaVoila?
>
> The extension provides a ton of template markers you can use to
> retrieve
> content when using the old MTB templates, but there's no indication in
> the docs of how to configure & display feed items in a TemplaVoila
> template (unless I'm missing something...?).

I have never used the extension you mention, but maybe you're
confusing templates with markers as generated with the Template
Autoparser used as page templates (as explained in the MTB tutorial)
and extensions that also use HTML templates with markers to render
their content. These templates and markers have nothing to do with
page templates and such extensions can be used as content elements
within TemplaVoila just like any other content elements.

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl