[TYPO3] <link> transformed from DB into <a> in FE only if ctype=HTML

Antje Lewis emmvie at gmx.net
Thu Mar 22 12:47:03 CET 2007

Could use some help here - have researched all the docs and forums and have found no solution:

I have 2 areas of my html-template that I fill with content. The first area "blocks_right" uses the content type HTML and the <link> tags it contains in the database are transformed to <a> in the FE with no problem.
:-)

:-(

For layout reasons, I also can't just use "marks.content_text < styles.content.get" for the mark called "content_text" because I have to separate the bodytext from the header.

First I tried to fix the problem by working on the transformation settings like this in the page TSconfig of the root page:

RTE.default.proc.overruleMode >

...but it does no good. Nor does it work if I choose any of the following instead:

RTE.default.proc.overruleMode = ts_reglinks
RTE.default.proc.overruleMode = ts_links
RTE.default.proc.overruleMode = ts_css (btw: WHY is this necessary if one uses "CSS Styled Content"?)

Here's the TS:

page = PAGE
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/ahl/ksw.css
page.typeNum = 0

page.10 = TEMPLATE
page.10  {
  template = FILE
  template.file = fileadmin/ahl/ksw.htm
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT

  marks.blocks_right = HTML; <link> from DB is transformed to <a>
  marks.blocks_right < styles.content.getRight

  marks.content_text = CONTENT
  marks.content_text.table = tt_content
  marks.content_text.select {
    pidInList = this
    selectFields = bodytext
    where = colPos = 0
    languageField = sys_language_uid
  }
  marks.content_text.renderObj = COA
  marks.content_text.renderObj {
    #10 must be TEXT, may not be HTML; but <link> from DB not transformed to <a>
    10 = TEXT
    10 {
      required = 1
      wrap = |