[TYPO3] site blank after upgrading from 3.8 to 4.1

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:36:28 CET 2007

Bing Du wrote:
> I've done a few times of various upgrades.  This is the first time I've
> seen this problem.  I followed the instructions on
> http://webempoweredchurch.com/support/tutorials/upgradingfromtypo33xto4x/.
>  Upgrade went smoothly.  I can get to the 4.1 backend fine.  But on the
> frontend, accessing the site returns nothing.  The <body></body> part in
> the page source is empty.  I also tried to access the pages individually
> by their page id but still got nothing.  Any ideas what might be wrong?

1. Add CSS styled content to your template (go to edit the whole
template record)
2. Clear FE cache

If it does not help, enable admin panel and see how content rendering
goes (there is a checkbox). It may give hints. Also you can temporarily
enable error PHP messages and see if you got any in FE.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs