[TYPO3] A small typoScript problem

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Mar 21 09:56:15 CET 2007

Hi Brian.
Try this one:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/constant_editor/0.1.4/

"What does it do?
This extension is a improved stand-alone version of the WebTemplate,
Constant Editor.
The main improvement is that it's possible to give non-admins access to the
editor. It's also possible to restrict access if you don't want to give full
access to all the constant categories. It's even possible to deny
access/disable specific constants."

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1174403381.7929.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...