[TYPO3] Calender Base (cal) and .ics

Claus Bach privat at clausbach.dk
Wed Mar 21 00:20:55 CET 2007

Hi Harald,

well, I didn't understood from the manual that the .ics file was
imported. I thought the calendar worked directly in the .ics file, and
that I could make the updates off the file from Sunbird etc. That would
have been nice!!!

But know it works - thank you!

I have two new problems - maybee you know the answer.

-The calendar file i'm exporting contains Danish letters. æøå. The
extension does not show these letters right.
- I can se in the locallang files that the ext. is translated to Danish,
but it only works in BE. I can't find any setting for language code
anywhere, and it dosn't translate it automatic, like other extensions.

Any suggestions ?

Claus