[TYPO3] mask

Bas van der Togt b.vandertogt at profinit.com
Tue Mar 20 22:17:33 CET 2007

Hello list i found the following script on
http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/gifbuilder/dynamic-imagemasks-using-gifbuilder.html
It's working great, but i want to add an function.
I made an white balk in the middle of the image, but now i want to add
the text from the alt or title which is entered with the image.
Can somebody help me to do this? Your help would be great!

cheers,
Bas

script:
# Mask
tt_content.image.20.1.file >
tt_content.image.20.1.file {
   import.current = 1
   width.field = imagewidth
   m.mask.import.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
   m.mask.import.cObject.file = GIFBUILDER
   m.mask.import.cObject.file {
     # Here we create a dynamic mask with the exact same
     # dimensions as the actual image, but with rounded corners
     XY = [10.w],[10.h]
     format = gif
     # Since the "XY" parameter doesn't have stdWrap, we "find"
     # the size by simply loading the original image again.
     10 = IMAGE
     10.file {
       import.current = 1
       width.field = imagewidth
       maxW = imagewidth
       maxW.override.data = register:maxImageWidth
       maxWInText = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxWInText}
       maxWInText.override.data = register:maxImageWidthInText
     }
     # Create a white box that fills the entire area
     20 = BOX
     20.dimensions = 0,0,[10.w],[10.h]
     20.color = #FFFFFF
     # Add Top-Left corner mask
     30 = IMAGE
     30.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_tl.gif
     30.align = l,t
     # Add Top-Right corner mask
     40 = IMAGE
     40.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_tr.gif
     40.align = r,t
     # Add Bottom-Left corner mask
     50 = IMAGE
     50.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_bl.gif
     50.align = l,b
     # Add Bottom-Left corner mask
     60 = IMAGE
     60.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_br.gif
     60.align = r,b
     70 = BOX
     70.dimensions = 0,60,190,20
     70.color = green
     80 = TEXT
     80.text = hello!
     80.offset = 15,75
     80.niceText = 1
     80.fontSize= 12
     80.fontFile = t3lib/fonts/verdana.ttf
     80.fontColor = black
     80.shadow.offset = 2,2
     80.shadow.blur = 60
     80.shadow.opacity = 40
   }
   # The fastest method (recommended) is using a static image, like this:
   #m.bgImg = {$imagePath}clear.gif
   # But it can also be done dynamically, like this:
   m.bgImg.import.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
   m.bgImg.import.cObject.file = GIFBUILDER
   m.bgImg.import.cObject.file {
     # Here we create a dynamic bgMask
     # Dimensions of this image is unimportant
     XY = [10.w],[10.h]
     format = gif
     10 = BOX
     10.dimensions = 0,0,10,10