[TYPO3] t3lib_tstemplate->allowedPaths

Stefan Steinbeck stefan_steinbeck at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 20 18:23:07 CET 2007

Hi!

I just tried to include some icons (namely flags) for typo3/gfx
directory with the ts_lib::cImage method. But I had to realize that the
mentioned directory is not included in the allowedPaths array of the
t3lib::tstemplate. Therefor it would have been needed to add this path
to the $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['addAllowedPaths'] field.

As this would be very uncomfortable while installing my extension in
work, I wonder why this is path is not included. The actual array
content is:
'media/','fileadmin/','uploads/','typo3temp/','t3lib/fonts/',
TYPO3_mainDir.'ext/',TYPO3_mainDir.'sysext/','typo3conf/ext/'

Should I file a bug for this or is there any way around it?

Cheers,
Stefan