[TYPO3] CHC_Forum and RealUrl : nice URL's

Thomas Kieslich info at tk-studio.de
Tue Mar 20 17:19:36 CET 2007

have fun and translate it for you

//CHC-Forum
    'chc' => array(
     array('GETvar' => 'view', 'valueMap' => array('konferenz'
=> 'single_conf', 'kategorien' => 'all_cats', 'beitrag'
=> 'single_thread', 'kategorie' => 'single_cat', ) ),
     array('GETvar' => 'cat_uid', 'lookUpTable' => array('table'
=> 'tx_chcforum_category', 'id_field' => 'uid', 'alias_field'
=> 'cat_title', 'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted', 'useUniqueCache' =>
1, 'useUniqueCache_conf' => array( 'strtolower' => 1, 'spaceCharacter'
=> '-', ),),),
     array('GETvar' => 'conf_uid', 'lookUpTable' => array('table'
=> 'tx_chcforum_conference', 'id_field' => 'uid', 'alias_field'
=> 'conference_name', 'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT
deleted', 'useUniqueCache' => 1, 'useUniqueCache_conf' =>
array( 'strtolower' => 1, 'spaceCharacter' => '-', ),),),
     array('GETvar' => 'thread_uid', 'lookUpTable' => array('table'
=> 'tx_chcforum_thread', 'id_field' => 'uid', 'alias_field'
=> 'thread_subject', 'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT
deleted', 'useUniqueCache' => 1, 'useUniqueCache_conf' =>
array( 'strtolower' => 1, 'spaceCharacter' => '-', ),),),
     ),
//CHC-Forum ende