[TYPO3] where are css files?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:45:26 CET 2007

Hi,

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to customize output of typo3, but I have problem with css
> classes that are generated from somewhere. So, I'm interested how to
> change css files. I.e. typo3 generates my element in div with class like
> this: csc-textpic-image csc-textpic-firstcol csc-textpic-lastcol , but I
> don't know where to find it and change.
>
> Thanks!

In my situation (typo3 4.0.4), those classes are defined by the
CSS_styled_content extension in the file
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/static under the following section

plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE

If you don't like those default styles, you can disable it in your
typoscript template by

plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

And define your own style in, say, my.css file and reference it like this.

page.includeCSS {
    file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/my.css
}

It's not recommended to change the original stylesheet file coming along
with the extension because changes made there would be overwritten by
possible extension upgrade.

HTH,

Bing