[TYPO3] How to use LOAD_REGISTER inside typolink?

robin niemeyer robin.niemeyer at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 12:59:21 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to add a return value from a user function as a parameter to a
typolink, i.e. to all internal links.

I get the links with:

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.parameter.data   =
parameters : allParams

Then I add a key/val pair coming from two page constants with:

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.additionalParams =
&{$FP_PARAM}={$FP_VALUE}

Now, I like to implement a Register calling the function, e.g.:

tmp.register = LOAD_REGISTER
tmp.register{
     unique.cObject = USER_INT
     unique.cObject{
         userFunc = user_NavUtils->getUnique
     }
}

But how can I get the data from my register into the typolink? I tried
all sorts of things, but with no results.

Many thanks in advance
Robin