[TYPO3] hide empty submenu (via css)

Felix Natter felix.natter at smail.inf.fh-brs.de
Mon Mar 19 17:19:19 CET 2007

"Christopher Torgalson" <bedlamhotel at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On 19 Mar 2007 13:24:59 +0100, Felix Natter
> <felix.natter at smail.inf.fh-brs.de> wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > I need to hide (display: none) a level2-menu if there
> > are no entries.
> >
> > I looked at the tsref (HMENU, if) but unfortunately I couldn't find
> > the solution. Can someone please point me to the documentation?
> >
> > A similar problem exists for the news-container: it is filled with
> > content elements (templavoila). If there is no content element in it,
> > it should be hidden (display: none). Any hints are appreciated.
>

> I don't understand the second point,

I have a news-div into which the user can insert content elements
(mapped via templavoila). It looks like a box on the right (framed).
Now if there are no content elements in this box on a particular page,
we don't want this (empty) box to appear. Thanks.

> but as for the second-level menu,
> what you've described is the default behaviour. In the following code
> sample, neither the first nor the second level will show if it
> contains zero items:

Thanks, by adding a wrap this was easily done :-)

--
Felix Natter
LDC Informationssysteme GmbH